Friday, July 07, 2006

Invented by Terrorists: Spray Deodorant

I was going to say communists, but I think they have lost some of their evilness lately. I have been reduced to using a spray deodorant because I have exhausted my stick deodorant and haven't made a trip to Bi-Lo specifically for deodorant yet. I like to get more efficiency out of a trip to the grocery store than one item.

But I might make an exception soon. I have not had good luck with spray deodorants. They make my underarms (I won't use a word as classless as "pits") sticky. They don't cover up the stank as well as a stick deodorant, even though most of my days revolve spending time in front of a computer at the lab, so there's not a lot of time to build up stank, fortunately for everyone involved. It also strikes me more of a mask than an actual deodorant, but I don't know if that's true or not. The engineer in me wants to test that somehow, but after I've written that out, that sounds just a little psychotic. And gross.

Also, the white chalky sticks are disastrous because they become residents of your shirt later in the day. The clear, stick deodorants are the way to go for my money. Also, no support for terrorists, so that's also a plus.

4 comments:

Engineer Sighted said...

Actually, the stuff I was stuck with was also Axe. (It was part of a gift.) But it isn't cheap, it's like double the standard sorts of deoderant, but if you're wearing Armani deoderant, I guess you don't care. I don't care if you didn't buy it or not.

But I did break down a few days ago and I'm using a good, American stick deoderant again. No more terrorist support for me.

mlo said...

let's just say. I KNOW.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

29437.....65533