Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Who is your favorite Traveling Wilbury? Is it Jeff Lynne?

This post will kind of buck the trend of pointing out things that bother me, but since I never get any comments, I don't care what you people think about trends. Actually, if you did post comments, I probably still wouldn't care.

I felt the need to say in blog form that Roy Orbison is great, although he is not my favorite Wilbury. That would have to be George, who is also my favorite Beatle. Roy would be second though. Don't think that's a slight on Mr. Orbison, George Harrison is a Beatle for crying out loud. But listen to Roy Orbison.

And that first part isn't really true. I would care if you left comments. But they better not suck, or Roy Orbison will be Cryin'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right. You've baited me into it. I love the blog Brandon. I regularly check to see if it's updated and I laugh heartily and I pass the link around my office. Good writing. It's good stuff.

But this entry is crap and you know it. Your readers don't want to know your preferences about lame-o bands like the Beatles! We come here to hear you point out trends. Give the people what they want!

-Aaron Z.

Engineer Sighted said...

Kick ass, thanks, pass it around. I apologize for the delay in publishing the comment, this one slipped by my radar. Does the Z stand for Zinck? If so, it has been a very long while that I've heard from you.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Comment posted! Ya, Zinck here. Keep up the good work, man. And while only history will be able to tell the long-term influence of your political or social views, rest easy knowing that I'll never again use a vending-machine dollar feeder without thinking of you. Nor look at Duke's basketball coach without seeing a goblin. Nor ride an electric scooter home in the pouring rain. Though, frankly, that last one probabaly doesn't have a whole lot to do with your blog.

-Aaron Z.