Sunday, May 25, 2008

Graphs Aplenty: Matt Drudge

I myself am not an avid reader of the Drudge Report. I'm not a reader of it at all, I guess, avid or not. Do you ever describe anything as avid other than consumption of various sorts media? (I am an avid watcher of the news. I am an avid eater of salsa. I am an avid sleeper. Do those work?) I don't have a lot of personal insight to add to this graph.


It is important, however, to note that the Y-Axis shows Personal Anger at Matt Drudge and not necessarily at the content being presented. As my avidness in going to the Drudge Report is so lacking, I cannot provide stylistic input as to the potential source of the anger from a "factual" point of view, so I'm just going to speculate that Mr. Drudge is a jackass, and that clearly shows through in his writing. But I don't know that for sure; I need to stress how I am speculating that Matt Drudge is a jackass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am enjoying Graphs Aplenty. Last April I went to my grandfather's birthday party and my great aunt kept borrowing my uncle's computer all though the visit to check the Drudge Report. This explains a lot!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the time to write that. I found it very interesting. If you get a chance you should visit my blog as well. I hope you have a great day!