Thursday, April 03, 2008

Now Introducing: Graphs Aplenty

You know, for being an engineer, there has been a dearth of data analysis on this here blog. You know what? That ends here, right now. My old roommate, the one who likes both Vonnegut and Death Wish, started generating some graphs that needed a home (other than in the finest of scientific journals, that is), and luckily, I happened to have a blog that nobody reads. So, naturally, there will be more graphs in our future.

This, of course, is a Venn Diagram. I want to stress that this is not representative of my findings, and that this conclusion should be under the same sorts of review and verification that any other scientific result would be. There are plenty of other things that make me happily vomit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe you were the one that first showed me this blog, maybe not:

http://indexed.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

In response to Steve, My graphs are empirically better than those. I will make a graph that proves it.

Engineer Sighted said...

Yeah, I can't say that indexed is any better, since I have yet to see any Venn Diagrams involving vomit. Although this Jessica character apparently has a boatload of readers, so I guess she's doing something right.